Yamaha creates R1 World Championship replica and you can buy it
Yamaha Motor Europe and Crescent Yamaha, home of the Pata Yamaha with Brixx WorldSBK team, announced the Limited Edition Toprak Razgatlıoğlu Yamaha R1 World Championship Replica, celebrating the Turkish star’s 2021 FIM Superbike World Championship title.
Limited to just 21 pieces globally, this exclusive track-only machine reflects the historic 2021 season – a celebration of the Turkish rider’s first World Title, along with Yamaha’s first WorldSBK Manufacturers’ Championship since 2009 and Pata Yamaha with Brixx WorldSBK’s Championship Teams’ victory.
Each of these exclusive Yamaha R1 machines will be built in the Crescent Racing PRO SHOP, using the experience and skills amassed during the last six years running the Official Yamaha WorldSBK project.
This makes for the ultimate “track-ready” WorldSBK replica R1, producing 205 bhp at the rear wheel (an increase of 20 bhp over the standard R1) with linear torque delivery via the WorldSBK-spec Akrapovic exhaust and latest GYTR race ECU, weighing under 175kg (with all fluids – a 26kg reduction from the standard bike).
The R1’s class-leading handling is taken to another level via this significant weight reduction and addition of the legendary Öhlins suspension components, factory-spec upper fork clamp and forged Marchesini wheels.
The Brembo Racing system on this exclusive R1 guarantees full power, fade-free retardation at any circuit. To fight for the WorldSBK Championship, it’s the details that matter – and the Toprak WorldSBK replica shines bright with the deepest quality paintwork, highest quality components throughout, titanium fasteners, and an attention to detail in the track-ready build which leaves no doubt that this R1 has be developed and delivered directly from the Crescent Yamaha squad.
The Limited Edition R1 Replicas will also include:
- Unique limited edition badging and technician-signed build identification
- Framed limited edition certificate, signed personally by Toprak and Team Principal Paul Denning, certifying the edition number alongside VIN number and the purchaser’s details
- VIP hospitality passes for two people to a 2022 WorldSBK event of choice as a VIP guest of the team, with pit-box visit and the opportunity to spend time with Toprak
- Personalised machine set up and one-on-one rider coaching day with Crescent Yamaha’s James Hillier OR Niall Mackenzie (UK circuit only; overseas set up and training by arrangement)
- A personal signed piece of riding equipment, genuinely used by Toprak during the 2021 WorldSBK Championship campaign
Anyway, the price asked for each of this Limited Edition Toprak R1 Replica is £39,500 inc VAT. For more information, visit https://crescentyamahaproshop.co.uk/.